RE: Ethical dilemma

Subject: RE: Ethical dilemma
From: topsidefarm -at- mva -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 07:12:52 -0600

> I don't see the distinction, but then I'm more concerned about why the
> person knew the exact number of hours and why the person has been keeping
> track of the hours for almost 4 months. I doubt it was done by asking the
> other person for a copy of their timesheet each week. To me, THAT'S the
> ethical dilemma.
>
> John Posada

Maybe she's been trying to convince herself that her friend is not
dishonest. Maybe the thought that she might be falsely accussing a friend
of dishonesty is a burden so heavy that she wants to be absolutely,
positively, beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt sure before she goes to management.
Maybe she'been trying to find the reasonable explanation. Maybe caring
about and attempting to protect her "friend" has compromised Annette's
loyalty toward the company.

You're right John, maybe THAT'S the dilemma.

Jason A. Czekalski

competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com