RE: Seeking Demonstration Software Advice

Subject: RE: Seeking Demonstration Software Advice
From: "Nichols, Andrew" <anichols -at- itiusa -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 08:06:23 -0500

Marge,

At my company we have used DemoShield for a number of years. We have
used it b/c it is very easy to present on the web, as a single exe, or
on a CD. The downside is that it is a memory hog and is prohibitively
awkward to use. For example, there is no global search and replace
feature. The most recent version is better than previous versions, but
still falls far short of the level of quality one would expect based on
its price.

I have evaluated RoboDEMO and have been really impressed with it. We
will be rolling out the next generation of our software in < 12 months
and RoboDEMO is tentatively slated to replace DemoShield.

I have Camtasia b/c it came with SnagIt, but I have never used it. I
would be interested in hearing opinions on it.

Andrew Nichols

competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com