RE: Happy Friday!

Subject: RE: Happy Friday!
From: "Anita Legsdin" <anita -dot- legsdin -at- watchmark -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:35:09 -0700

My own opinionated reply: I tried a few sentences, and discovered that the first translation (inevitably, English to French, which I happen to know quite well) was correct. The next step, from French to English, was extremely bad. It got worse from there.

Conclusion? It's an American who wrote the program, and s/he doesn't know any foreign languages (especially French)!

(I *told* you it was opinionated!)

Anita