googling gone awry? or is the help really THAT bad?

Subject: googling gone awry? or is the help really THAT bad?
From: "Andrea Brundt" <andrea_w_brundt -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:11:36 -0400

We just got an email from a client asking if we would ever consider shipping
"a software development tool called 'RoboHelp' that is useful for
customizing help files" along with our product. This client thinks it would
be great if we delivered not only a help file, but also this nifty little
add-in that they can use to make the help file suit their needs.

Kinda cute, I thought...On the other hand, maybe they think the help file is
so bloody useless that it needs some serious work. Perhaps the joke is on
me!

Best regards,
Andrea

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com