RE: Browse Sequences

Subject: RE: Browse Sequences
From: "Ruiter, Vicki" <Vicki_Ruiter -at- sra -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 06:01:38 -0500

Although it seems odd that you could see them before and now you can't the
fact that the browse sequences are viewable on other computers makes me
think that something happened to the .dll that you need to see them.

The same .dll is required for browse sequences and glossaries.

Copy the file HHActive.dll to the directory with your .chm file.
Click Start --> Run and type regsvr32 [full path name]hhactive.dll and click
OK.

Hope that takes care of the problem!

Vicki Ruiter
vicki_ruiter -at- sra -dot- com