Re: Is it Kosher to chat up future bosses/co-workers?

Subject: Re: Is it Kosher to chat up future bosses/co-workers?
From: "T. Word Smith" <techwordsmith -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 05:57:16 -0800 (PST)

I would ... have in similar circumstances ... uuuum,
chat them up.

Bear in mind, though, that while some might view your
approach as progressive, some might see it as
aggressive and take your approach negatively.

As for the list thing, I'd do it all in private until
the deal is done, but certainly keep the discussions
off-list.

--- MList -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com wrote:

> Would it be improper to seek out my
> likely-soon-to-be new
> co-workers for a little informal chatting about
> tools and
> working methods, before the deal goes through?

=====
T.

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/