off-topic: for EU citizens only - take II

Subject: off-topic: for EU citizens only - take II
From: "Erika Yanovich" <ERIKA_y -at- rad -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:37:44 +0200

After getting a few answers and some questions, I feel I need to clarify something. The purpose of the quiz (which has been used by Eurobarometer) is to 'measure' the knowledge of EU citizens and present it statistically. As there is no specific request for the occupation, gender or age group of the respondents, I'd be much obliged if the EU citizens on this list forward the quiz to as many other EU citizens as possible.
Thanks again.
========================

Dear EU Whirlers,
I'm preparing a short presentation about the EU and I need your help with answering (true or false) the following 5 questions.
1. The EU consists of 12 Member States
2. Members of the European Parliament are elected by citizens like you and me
3. Each year, Europe Day is observed in common by all Member States of the European Union
4. The European Union has its own anthem
5. The European Community was created just after World War I
Thanks in advance and please reply to me privately, as I don't wish to bother the entire list.

Erika

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com