Re: Slightly OT: Illustrator Question

Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Illustrator Question
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 06:03:48 -0800 (PST)

> I work with the same two products for my
> documentation. The only way I've managed to overcome
> this problem is to save the graphics as EPS files.

And there's no reason not to save as EPS. Using
native/default file formats is just bad news. You're
best to use EPS if you're concerned about quality,
and, the EPS is still very much editable in AI, and of
course you can save your native files as backup for
maintenance.

Did that make sense? I'm a few cups of coffee shy of
awake at the moment. ;)

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

http://photos.yahoo.com/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com