Re: On The Subject Of People Looking For Work

Subject: Re: On The Subject Of People Looking For Work
From: "tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com" <tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com>
To: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 11:04:09 -0500 (EST)

>>Good thing I've got all that money coming soon from this deal I got with this deposed Nigerian politician<<

Wow, what an amazing person that man is! I am soon to collect a lot of money because I am the next of kin of someone who died over there recently. There is a Santa Claus and he has a lot of money!

(Not really, actually I get 2 to 3 of those a day and send each one to the US Treasury Dept with a nasty reply to the criminals who sent it).