RE: Grammar, Communication, & Flaming

Subject: RE: Grammar, Communication, & Flaming
From: "tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com" <tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com>
To: nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:54:25 -0500 (EST)

So very true Mark. I have been battling that "Parts List" thing for years. When I see it, I just grimace. I have come across this new job now that uses "List of Parts" and "List of Tables." My first thought was of course, "Oh no, that's passive." But after getting used to it, I kind of like using that....anything is better than "Parts List."