RE: Best technical writing of the season

Subject: RE: Best technical writing of the season
From: "Karen Zorn" <klzorn -at- zorntech -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:48:27 -0700

-----Original Message-----
<snip/>
Does anyone else have some intriguing instructions to share?

Under our Christmas tree were the following:

My first vote: Panasonic DMRE80-H DVD recorder with hard drive. If you
haven't an idea of what it is and what it does, good luck! The
instructions are vague and not very informative. It seems like the
writers were restricted to one page per function.

Samsung's DirecTV DVR. Nice packaging, excellent font fondling and
layout, lousy instructions. Look up the function in the Index or TOC,
go to the page, but find only the term, no information.

Karen L. Zorn
Zorn Technologies, Inc.
Mesa, AZ
-