RE: Best technical writing of the season

Subject: RE: Best technical writing of the season
From: Cindy -dot- Metzger -at- Dukane -dot- spx -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:59:45 -0600

My 5-yr old nephew received a Lego kit for a race car. The instruction
booklet was beautiful! Each page was devoted to one step. Each step was
clearly illustrated with a large, detailed, color graphic. No words, just
a graphic showing what parts went where. He followed the steps easily --
all I had to do was hold the assembly in place while he added the pieces.

(The folding instructions for my kids' pop-up play tent, however, have me
baffled!)