RE: Examining proficiency of job applicants in FrameMaker

Subject: RE: Examining proficiency of job applicants in FrameMaker
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: <kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:29:18 -0500

I agree with Keith...

I used FM almost exclusively at my last gig, for thousands of pages.
Some of the stuff was very complex. However, I didn't need to use
Conditional text, and the last time I'd used it was about 8 years ago.
Test me on it and I'd fail the test, unless you give me a few hours to
get the hang of it again. Does that make me unsuitable?

John Posada
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com