Re: When good x-refs go bad

Subject: Re: When good x-refs go bad
From: technical -at- theverbalist -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:50:25 -0700

> > Another way to stay happy with cross-references is *not* to use the
>
> I don't know where that last sentence came from. Ignore it.

Dang, that last sentence had the ring of absolute truth and light to it.,
I was thinking that if I just knew what the rest of it was, all my
problems would be solved...

...then again, it could have been one of those "I could tell you, but then
I'd have to kill you" kinda things, so maybe ignoring it is best.

Thanks for the other info, though ;)

Whistling in the dark,
Mandy