Converting MSWord2000 document to PDF

Subject: Converting MSWord2000 document to PDF
From: rajper256 -at- hotmail -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 12:33:22 -0700

To convert my MSWord2000 documents to PDF I print the document using
Acrobat Distiller as my printer. However, I lose all links - TOC (to
headings in the body), cross-references, hypertext links, links to
bookmarks, etc.

I'd appreciate any help/suggestion on how I may convert my MSWord2000
documents to PDF and preserve the links.

Do I need a plug-in? If yes, what would it be, and where can I get it?

Cheers

Raj