RE: Technical writing articles on weblog

Subject: RE: Technical writing articles on weblog
From: keith -at- soltys -dot- ca
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 19:42:35 -0700

I'm just using the standard Blogger software, which as far as I can see
doesn't offer that categorization feature.

Can you recommend something else, preferably free?

The other limitation is that my ISPs web server doesn't offer scripting so
I can't do Perl, PHP, etc. (Unless I want to pay for it, and right now
it's on a free service).

Best
Keith