Technical writing articles on weblog

Subject: Technical writing articles on weblog
From: keith -at- soltys -dot- ca
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 05:17:12 -0700

A couple of months ago, I set up a weblog on my web site. It's not all
about technical writing, but a few tech writing postings have crept in
(grin). The blog is called Core Dump and it's at
http://www.soltys.ca/coredump/coredump.html.

Here's a list of some of them, in reverse chronological order with the
dates they were published. Articles more than a week or so old are in the
blog archives.

XML Resources on the Internet - January 5, 2004
Document review process? Don't get me started .... (by Michael Bryans) -
December 31, 2003
Kill Client (by Michael Bryans) - December 17, 2003
Productivity - FrameMaker Beats Word - November 21, 2003
Veredus - The Future of Single-Source Authoring? - November 12, 2003
Longhorn is Going to Change Help Authoring, Again - November 1, 2003
Framed - October 29, 2003

Regards
Keith