Interesting site for software tech writers

Subject: Interesting site for software tech writers
From: <technicoid -at- cableone -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:22:32 -0700

Our project manager just handed me a series on writing functional specs for software. So far, I like what I'm reading. The site is maintained by Joel Spolsky, author of _User Interface Design for Programmers_.

An archive of his articles is at http://www.joelonsoftware.com/navLinks/fog0000000247.html.

Bill
technicoid -at- cableone -dot- net