Re: Word 2003 Style Question

Subject: Re: Word 2003 Style Question
From: "Edwin Skau" <edskau -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:44:16 +0530

That still doesn't present the one-user-task convenience that paintbrush
does.

Also, have you tried saving that as autotext? You can save entire sections
as autotext if you want to. Think of how many keystrokes you can avoid!

-eddy

>Word's F4 key. I also like the functionality
>of the paintbrush key.

Lindsay, there IS a paintbrush key...it's called CTRL-V. :-)
Not only can you copy text to the clipboard, but in FM, you can copy
formatting.

.. I "think" it is something like Copy Special, then some choices...

John Posada