RE: Mini Survey: Who uses XML?

Subject: RE: Mini Survey: Who uses XML?
From: "Mike Stockman" <mstockman -at- mac -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:28:27 -0500 (EST)

John Posada wrote on 01/12/2004, 6:10 PM:

> Hi, guys...I'm sorry if I over reacted to this post.

John, public apology requires public reassurance: there's no need for
you to apologize. Your response was reasonable, especially considering
that the introduction to the original message sounded to me like a
marketeer trying to sound like an innocent poster. Furthermore, your
response was skeptical but polite, which seems to me like the perfect
way to approach anything Internet-related.

Mike (always skeptical, frequently polite)

--
AOL: mstockman -at- aol -dot- com AOL Instant Messenger: MStockman
ICQ: 19165236