Re: Writing Costs Worldwide

Subject: Re: Writing Costs Worldwide
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Jon Leer <jleer -at- comcast -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:24:06 -0800 (PST)

There are plenty of salary survey results on the web.

Not to be picky, but your question is too broad...
like asking what the price of a cup of coffee is in
various countries.

I know senior technical writers in my home state (more
granular than country) that make <$35k and others who
make >$60k. Also, in my hometown (more granular than
state), I can get a cup of coffee for $0.50 as well as
the same size cup for >$5.00.

--- Jon Leer <jleer -at- comcast -dot- net> wrote:
> How much does a senior technical writer cost
> throughout the world in US
> dollars?
> * India
> * China
> * Canada
> * Europe
>
> Any idea? I want to know what US writers are
> competing against.

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

We can't all be as creative with sigs as krautgrrl. ;-)