Re: Developer's Guide for a website

Subject: Re: Developer's Guide for a website
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: mdwoman <mdwoman -at- verizon -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 06:40:16 -0800 (PST)

> Is there anyone reading who's written one of these?

I've written many different kinds of development
guides. They all boil down to the same principle
content types.

What questions do you have?

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

We can't all be as creative with sigs as krautgrrl. ;-)