Re: Adobe Table in PageMaker

Subject: Re: Adobe Table in PageMaker
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: pollywise -at- fsvmail -dot- net
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:16:14 -0500

pollywise -at- fsvmail -dot- net wrote:

My company just purchased Adobe PageMaker 7.0 for me. However, I cannot
locate anywhere Adobe Table. Can anyone help me to locate it?

If you do find it, locate it in the trash can. Do not install Adobe Table under any circumstances. Ever. No matter what. Got that? There are many ways to add tables to PageMaker publications. Using Adobe Table isn't one of them.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at mail.fiam.net]