Re: Adobe Table in PageMaker

Subject: Re: Adobe Table in PageMaker
From: Sudhin V K <svk -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:35:56 +0530

Just so you know. :-)
Adobe has stopped development and support for PageMaker.

To provide an upgrade path for PageMaker users, the latest version of Adobe InDesign CS (PageMaker edition) comes with a Adobe PageMaker Plug-in Pack.

At 07:46 AM 1/20/2004, Dick Margulis wrote this mail:

pollywise -at- fsvmail -dot- net wrote:

My company just purchased Adobe PageMaker 7.0 for me. However, I cannot
locate anywhere Adobe Table. Can anyone help me to locate it?

If you do find it, locate it in the trash can. Do not install Adobe Table under any circumstances. Ever. No matter what. Got that? There are many ways to add tables to PageMaker publications. Using Adobe Table isn't one of them.