Re: Quark 5.0 Error on PC

Subject: Re: Quark 5.0 Error on PC
From: Aimee Hall <aimee -at- aimeehall -dot- com>
To: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:14:35 -0600

I know you said you are on a PC, but for the sake of the archives, or in
case you might have access to a Mac...

I've had a lot of luck with Markztools' (www.markzware.com) "Salvage
Document" function. It's only available as an extension for Macs, though.
My department purchased it about a month ago, and it has already saved the
day twice.

-Aimee