Your input is requested

Subject: Your input is requested
From: "R. Weisbloom" <rweisbloom -at- sympatico -dot- ca>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:04:38 -0500

Dear Colleagues:
I would like your input if these correspondence courses or others that
you can be recommended are worth the money.
I am presently enrolled in the Technical Communications Program at
Concordia
Online-learning.com, jer Group Inc: TechWriter certification.com.
I really do not want negative feedback as to why I want to get into the
field because everything is being shipped overseas.

Thanks for your time.
Robert Weisbloom
rweisbloom -at- sympatico -dot- ca