Re: Your input is requested

Subject: Re: Your input is requested
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- optonline -dot- net>
To: "R. Weisbloom" <rweisbloom -at- sympatico -dot- ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:13:30 -0500

R. Weisbloom wrote:

Dear Colleagues:
I would like your input if these correspondence courses or others that
you can be recommended are worth the money.
I am presently enrolled in the Technical Communications Program at
Concordia
Online-learning.com, jer Group Inc: TechWriter certification.com.
I really do not want negative feedback as to why I want to get into the
field because everything is being shipped overseas.

See my response to Bruce in the Linux world thread.

--
Peter

Sisyphus had it easy