RE: LinuxWorld Show...where's the beef? - I'm done

Subject: RE: LinuxWorld Show...where's the beef? - I'm done
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:34:44 -0500

Guys...I've pretty much said all I can say on the subject of Linux. I'm
on the outside looking in and making an observation, and others are on
the inside looking out and making observations. As I said, what I said
was only an opinion from a perception gained through a small sampling.
It may be right, it may be wrong, it may be only right or wrong under a
certain perception.

I'm sure that the Linux community (a very vocal one at that), is looking
at this issue among a whole list of others--you should have seen the
look when I asked an IBM Linux guy if he could tell me where the SCO
booth was.

I wish it well...if it becomes ReadyForPrimeTime, it's only going to
mean more documentation work for me because of the type of company I'm
at.

What I'm more interested in RIGHT NOW is how to get done what I have so
I don't have to come in here Sunday, but it's not looking encouraging.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com