Re: texas tech university online graduate program/experience

Subject: Re: texas tech university online graduate program/experience
From: Solveig Haugland <solveig -at- techwriterstuff -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 12:30:02 -0700

Hi,

It's easy to find people who will accept free techwriting. You can work parttime
for openoffice.org or some other open source software project, for instance;
they're always looking for people to create documentation. You might also
document internal processes or do proposals or training materials, for the local
women's shelter or Habitat for Humanity or the Red Cross. That kind of thing.
Then with a portfolio and recommendations, you're on your way.

Solveig
solveig -at- techwriterstuff -dot- com

"X is for XML, Buzzword du Jour
For Great Docs, World Peace, and Of Course Hair Loss Cure"
http://www.techwriterstuff.com
Products expressing the agony and ecstacy of being a techwriter.