Re: Myers-Briggs (WAS Profile)

Subject: Re: Myers-Briggs (WAS Profile)
From: lyndsey -dot- amott -at- docsymmetry -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:15:34 -0500

Rachael Lininger writes:

I actually find it really creepy. Myers-Briggs, or rather Kiersey, is really fun and amusing and can provide useful insight, but I don't like it when employers do the typing, and am nervous about how they use it.

I find it creepy too. OTH, I would be interested in finding out if techwriters tend to fall into one Myers-Briggs type more than others. If you are interested in this little unscientific survey, drop me a line off list and tell me your M-B type. I'll tabulate the results and let you all know the results.
Lyndsey Amott (ENTP)
www.docsymmetry.com
Winnipeg, MB R3G 2J3