Re: SOLVED: RE: Making an eps with no background: desperate plea for help?

Subject: Re: SOLVED: RE: Making an eps with no background: desperate plea for help?
From: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 08:32:27 -0800

As my hero Yosemite Sam would say "I'll be hornswaggled."
Elizabeth OShea wrote:

As I thought, the answer to our problem was both simple and blindingly
obvious. There's a transparency wizard in Photoshop, in the Help menu. My
manager said 'wow'. Thank you all who responded so quickly (I told my
manager we'd have an answer in under ten minutes. I was right). If only I
had thought to ask a half hour ago!

--

Al Geist, Geist Associates
From Concept to Completion