RE: M$ @ it again!!!

Subject: RE: M$ @ it again!!!
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:33:53 -0500

If your colleagues choose to use Word's native autonumbering or even
(shudder) manual numbering, there are macros that allow you to re-apply your
LISTNUM and SEQ preferences to their versions.

You can also re-apply the correct styles when you get back your colleagues'
versions.

Document control doesn't mean that you control what other people do with a
document on their own PCs. Document control means that all their versions
are channeled back through you, and you control the final product.

Dan Goldstein