Members Only Content on Chapter Web Site

Subject: Members Only Content on Chapter Web Site
From: Scott Abel <abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 12:25:52 -0500

Hello TECHWR-Lers:

Just wondering if any of you have ever had to grapple with the definition of
"members only" content on your STC chapter web sites? (or other
organizations?) We're building a new chapter web site for the Hoosier STC
and we are trying to determine what content (if any) on the site should be
restricted to members only? I'd love to hear your ideas.

Our goal: To determine what content might be restricted to members only and
why.

Our struggle: What is the benefit to members?

Thanks in advance for your ideas.

Scott Abel
Content Management Strategist
14001 Mimosa Court