RE: MINIMUM FONT SIZE FOR READABILITY?

Subject: RE: MINIMUM FONT SIZE FOR READABILITY?
From: "Anna Langley" <alangley -at- ts -dot- checkpoint -dot- com>
To: "Frame Users" <framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:12:04 -0600

Thanks to everyone for your help. This has really helped me see that font
size is ONLY the beginning, when considering readability and page design. I
have a much better idea of how to proceed now. I appreciate everyone's
input.

Have a great weekend.

Anna Langley, Education Services
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
alangley -at- ts -dot- checkpoint -dot- com

"Get Check Point Certified"
Computer Reseller News Reports that Check Point certifications have
tremendous
ROI and are continuously being recognized in the industry as certifications
with
increased value. Visit 2003 Special Report: Certification to view the full
article:

http://www.crn.com/sections/Special/certification/certification.asp?ArticleI
D=44021