RE: Solution to Strange Link Generation from Frame to Acrobat?

Subject: RE: Solution to Strange Link Generation from Frame to Acrobat?
From: "Worzel Gummidge" <worzel_gummidge -at- lycos -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 02:00:47 0000

All:

When I generate a file from Frame 6/7 to acrobat 5/6 generally, the links go accross the chapter title, leaders, and page number in the TOC(which is what I want), in other cases they do not (which is what I Do Not want); for example:

NOTE: Turn on the Link Tool in Acroabat, then look at your TOC to see the links.

1. General View - Full Link
|Installing X...........................page 9|

2. Partial View - Partial Link

|Installing X.|..........................page 9

I don't get this, there's no rhyme or reason for this behaviour, and I'm spending a lot of time fixing the links in acroabt (streching them all the way accross).

Does anyone have a solution?

Worzel