Re: the unexpected challenges of applying for a job

Subject: Re: the unexpected challenges of applying for a job
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "Erica Sullivan" <docudiva -at- hotmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 12:31:40 -0500

Erica Sullivan wrote about the joys of using forms online to submit a
resume.

One thing that makes it easier is to keep a plain text version of your
resume for easy copying and pasting. I use Notepad, and I turn Word
Wrap off, so that the form itself handles line breaks. I haven't yet
encountered a text form that didn't handle it correctly (and I have
submitted my resume like that thousands of zillions of times).

But I have encountered whole systems that didn't work properly, so I
dropped a line to the company and it gave me an alternative way of
submitting my information.

Bonnie Granat
www.granatedit.com