Where does documentation belong?

Subject: Where does documentation belong?
From: dan -dot- gallagher -at- pulsartech -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:01:23 -0500

Hi folks,
Doorstop, monitor stand, or little kid's seat riser at the dinner table,
I'm part of engineering here because that's how Da Boss Wants it. I make
docs for sales/mkt. & eng. equally. You just have to adjust your work
accordingly. Personally I like doing mkt. brochures better (color, clipart
etc.), rather than dull dry grayscale technical writing that goes in a book
that gets stashed on a shelf, or under a monitor, or under a little kid, or
in front of a door.

Thanks for all the great info.
Dan Gallagher--Ft. Lauderdale FL