RE: .rxf filetype

Subject: RE: .rxf filetype
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: <dan_roberts -at- adp -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:18:30 -0500

http://www.thexmlzone.com/rxf/

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com

--------------

dan_roberts -at- adp -dot- com

Does anyone know what application produces files with an .rxf filetype,
and what these files are meant to be? I've recently inherited a number
of projects with this filetype, and have no clue as to what they are.

If you like, off list communication is fine by me.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.