FW: Editing .pdfs - to do or not to do is the question

Subject: FW: Editing .pdfs - to do or not to do is the question
From: Maritza van den Heuvel <MaritzaV -at- stt-global -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:12:38 +0200

Maritza: I agree - editing a PDF is a cumbersome and tedious process. And if
you're working in Word and using the Distiller, it's easy to automate the
production of new PDF's with a simple macro.

Maritza van den Heuvel
Technical Writer

Software Training Technology (Pty) Limited http://www.stt-global.com

***