Re: Adobe Creative Suite's Design Guide or

Subject: Re: Adobe Creative Suite's Design Guide or
From: Keri Morgret <kerilists -at- morgret -dot- net>
To: "T. Word Smith" <techwordsmith -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:42:27 -0800

I agree! Here is one case where I think MS does a better job than Adobe. I do not like Adobe's online help system. It hijacks the browser window I was using, and I can't start typing a word in to the index to search on that term. I'm not sure if I will break down and (have my boss) buy the printed manuals, or if I will selectively print out sections of the .pdf manual.. but I don't think I'll be able to rely solely on their online help.

Keri Morgret

At 08:46 AM 2/12/2004, T. Word Smith wrote:

And, while the online help has
been the same as the user guide, given the poor
indexing and searching capabilities of the online
help, I've always had an easier time finding content
by thumbing through a hardcopy of the UG ..