InDesign: Help needed

Subject: InDesign: Help needed
From: Keri Morgret <kerilists -at- morgret -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:17:27 -0800

I am trying to center an object (a linked graphic) horizontally on the page. I cannot seem to find an easy way to do this. I can see all kinds of ways to align an object to another object, align the object within the frame.. but how do I just say "put this in the middle of the page horizontally"? I can't figure out how to align to page margins. I'm sure it's simple, but I can't find what I'm looking for..

Thanks!

Keri