Switching to OpenOffice.org article out

Subject: Switching to OpenOffice.org article out
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:39:38 -0800

Several people on the list asked if I would let them know when my article on switching to OpenOffice.org was coming out.

Today, I am pleased to toast my well-wishers with champagne and raise my thumb to my nose and waggle my fingers at my ill-wishers, and mention (ever so casually, with just a hint of nonchalance), that it is in the March edition of the Linux Journal that is just hitting the stands.

Not only that, but it's the cover article, in the largest font I've ever seen on a magazine cover:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NS-lj-issues/issue119&file=index

Am I over the moon? Man, I've just hit escape velocity and am rapidly drifting past Pluto!

--
Bruce Byfield 604.421.7177
http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield