Re: Editing .pdfs - Continued

Subject: Re: Editing .pdfs - Continued
From: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- oddpost -dot- com>
To: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:24:41 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message from Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>-----
"Worst of all, I've never been able to shake the nagging feeling that most
readers would still be just as happy with informative pages
that look as if they came off an IBM Selectric."

Not to mention that *lovely* keyboard feel! Most keyboards around today seem to collapse when you're typing a hundred wpm or so for any length of time...if you can type that fast with crappy keyboards to begin with!

It is no accident that I have a stack of the "old style" heavy IBM computer keyboards in storage as well as a Northgate or three. As one wears out, I stroll nonchalantly out and pick out another. Of course, they last so long that I have to blow off an inch or so of dust from the stack!

David