Impagination software.

Subject: Impagination software.
From: mdouaihy -at- uemedia -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:37:54 -0700

Hello.

I have one question. Can anyone recommend a software solution for magazine
impagination? For years my company has relied on analog (aka pencil on
paper) methods of creating our monthly layout and ad/edit placement. I am
interested in bringing impag software in house to expedite production. Any
suggestions are extremely appreciated! Thank you! Margot.