Word to PDF conversion tool

Subject: Word to PDF conversion tool
From: James Monaghan <jpmonaghan -at- sympatico -dot- ca>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:09:22 -0500

Hello,

I am looking for a tool that will convert Word document to PDF. An essential requirment is to convert Word styles to PDF bookmarks. The company I am at also needs to convert a large number of documents to PDF, likely on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to batch process this conversion, using command line.

I am assuming this has been done before, so if anyone knows of, or uses a tool for this, then any info would be appreciated.

James Monaghan