RE: Various & sundry

Subject: RE: Various & sundry
From: "James Jones" <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:57:08 -0600

> Mats Broberg asked:

> - Does anyone of you use Arbortext's Epic Editor v4.4?

I'm the Technical Workshop Coordinator for Chicago STC. I myself do not
know anything about Arbortext's Epic Editor, but on April 10 we are
sponsoring a one-day training on the software (I don't know which
version, probably the current one). More info at www.stc-chicago.org
(Chapter Web site). Also, this workshop is listed on the techwr-l events
calendar but in the next few days I'll be adding to it.

Jim Jones
off-site
TECHNICAL Writing/Editing Chinese to English German to English
CaRtOoNiNg..Technical Illustration
Chinese Characters for Graphics