Re: Resumes with a sense of humour

Subject: Re: Resumes with a sense of humour
From: "J. Ressler" <JRessler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
To: "Anameier, Christine A - Eagan, MN" <christine -dot- a -dot- anameier -at- usps -dot- gov>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:56:49 -0700

Christine said:

"Or would you hire the class clown
who copied-and-pasted a page-long chestnut like that into the cover
letter? Yeesh.

Christine"

To which Justin must point out a couple of things.
1. I said he did it as a follow up, meaning he already interviewed. He had a definite feel for the inside through me, and through his interview. It was good spirited, it was fun, but it wasn't original.
2. Didn't I say it probably wasn't an original idea?
3. To each their own...is this yet another case of "Know your audience?"
Yes it is...amazing how it comes back to something so simple.
I learned a long time ago that not everyone is right, and not everyone is original...luckily I realized it isn't my job to point it out to them. There'd be rich people on this list if that was their job.
I hope Plato chimes in...the list needs a dose of Plato.
justin
(I also spelled hobnob as hob-knob, and for that, I apologize.)