Re: Resumes with a sense of humour

Subject: Re: Resumes with a sense of humour
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "J. Ressler" <JRessler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:01:02 -0600

Initially I thought my 13 year old class clown may actually be employable, but now Justin has pointed out that I will still have to teach him all the things he doesn't want to learn about finding and keeping a real job.

Michele

--
Michele

I got out of Babylon, but there was no Zion. No Promised Land.
www.krautgrrl.com

J. Ressler wrote:

Christine said:

"Or would you hire the class clown
who copied-and-pasted a page-long chestnut like that into the cover
letter? Yeesh.

Christine"

To which Justin must point out a couple of things.