Re: RE: Help on Coordination between Engineers and Technical Witers

Subject: Re: RE: Help on Coordination between Engineers and Technical Witers
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:08:19 -0800

How many of these meetings do you have to attend in a week?
My current count is at 15, and I'd guess that most of the other
managers have similar loads. There are some meetings that
get our complete attention, beginning to end, and some that
don't, and everybody understands that everybody else is doing
it. As I said, there are some companies where this would be
perceived as unacceptable, in ours its the only way to get
everything on our plates. Basically, we graze on information
like it's a salad bar, take a little bit from every plate.

Gene Kim-Eng