Re: Can PageMaker files be opened by another program?

Subject: Re: Can PageMaker files be opened by another program?
From: Jan Henning <henning -at- r-l -dot- de>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:44:31 +0100

I have just received an inquiry about my ability to work with
PageMaker files. I do not have the software, but is it possible for me
to open them somehow and work with the text?

You may want to try to PageMaker demo available at www.adobe.com/products/tryadobe/main.jsp#product=34

However, it's an 84 MB download (65 MB for Windows).

Regards
Jan Henning

Jan Henning
ROSEMANN & LAURIDSEN GMBH
Am Schlossberg 14, D-82547 Eurasburg, Germany

Phone: +49 700 0200 0700, Fax: +49 8179 9307-12
E-Mail: henning -at- r-l -dot- de, Web: www.r-l.de